Friday, April 10th
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- We are working on Topic 12, lesson 5. There is a “playlist” assigned. It has two videos to watch, then you will do Practice Buddy and Quick Check.
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today.
- Go back to “The Open Road” about people traveling on Route 66. Reread it or listen to it in Benchmark. Review the annotation marks you made earlier this week.
- Complete the worksheets about text structure. The areas that are blue on the worksheet are what you are supposed to answer.
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- We are trying BrainPop for the first time! Click the link on the assignment. You might need to log into Clever first.
- When you get there, check your assignments. You will watch a movie, practice some vocabulary, and take a short quiz on the movie.
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!