Friday, April 17th
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- Today we continuing with Topic 15. Click on the assignment
- Watch the videos and complete the practice work!
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading – YOU NEED TO CLICK “YES” on the assignment in Google Classroom to get credit for this!
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today.
- Reread paragraphs 3-5 of “The Open Road” and paragraphs 2-5 of “Building the Transcontinental Railroad”
- What factors or events lead to the building of the railroad and Route 66? How are they the same? How are they different?
- Complete the form with what you come up with. Answer the question at the bottom by moving the red circles to the right answers.
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- Watch the lesson today led by Mr. Z by clicking on the videos.
- Open google docs to answer the questions about the lesson
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!