Monday, April 20th
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- Today we continuing with Topic 15. Click on the assignment
- Watch the videos and complete the practice work!
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading – YOU NEED TO CLICK “YES” on the assignment in Google Classroom to get credit for this!
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today.
- In your Developing a Nation book, read pages 22–29 – “The Oregon Trail”
- As you read, annotate the key details and then use those to figure out the main idea of the text
- Complete the form with what you come up with. Answer the question at the bottom by moving the red circles to the right answers.
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- – Watch “California Becomes a State” or read the PDF
– Watch the Youtube video “The Gold Rush was California’s Shortcut to Statehood”
– Do the California Becomes a State Doc
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!