Thursday, April 16th
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- Today we continuing with Topic 15. Click on the assignment
- Watch the videos and complete the practice work!
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today.
- Watch the video about “Inferences”
- Read paragraph 7 of “Building the Transcontinental Railroad” again
- It tells that Judah convinced Abraham Lincoln to let them build the railroad. Pay attention to details from the story that might give you clues about what he said to convince Lincoln to support the railroad.
- Complete the sheet to share your inference, or what you think happened and the evidence or clues from the paragraph that made you think that.
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- Watch the video on the website about waves
- Open the google doc to read and answer questions about Waves
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!