Tuesday , April 14th
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- Today is our Topic 12 test! Make sure you have scratch paper! Don’t try to do the problems in your head.
- You can take as long as you need, but make sure you submit it when you are done.
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today.
- Re-read “Building the Transcontinental Railroad” p. 12-19 of your Developing a Nation booklet. If you have not done so, finish annotating and take notes on it in your paper booklet. You can also read and listen to it on Benchmark.
- Complete the Key details and Main Ideas worksheet FOR PARAGRAPHS 13-16. These are the paragraphs we didn’t do yesterday. Click on the BLUE words to type on the worksheet. (Find this in Google Classroom)
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- Watch the Video attached to this post to learn how to power your own boat.
- After you watch the video, try to make one yourself!
- After, complete the online worksheet attached to the assignment.
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!