Wednesday, April 15th
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- Today we are starting Topic 15! It is about angles and geometry!
- You will complete the “Review What You Know” page. You can do the work on scratch paper and type the answers on the blue boxes on the form.
- After you complete the review, watch the YouTube video on angles
- Study the vocabulary for this topic
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today.
- Reread aloud “American Travelogue” above paragraph 15 on p. 19 in “Building the Transcontinental Railroad”
- The author shows the differences between traveling between mule-drawn coach and train. (Mules are an animal very similar to a horse or donkey)
- Annotate this section if you have not already done it.
- Fill out the form comparing mule-drawn coach and train travel.
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- Look at the photo for 2 minutes
- Open the google doc and answer the questions that are based on the photo
- After you write your answers, watch the video about the Gold Rush. Then, if you would like, edit your answers based on the video that you saw.
- Make sure you press “Turn in” when you are done with the google do
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!