Wednesday, April 22nd
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- Today we continuing with Topic 15. Click on the assignment
- Watch the videos and complete the practice work!
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading – YOU NEED TO CLICK “YES” on the assignment in Google Classroom to get credit for this!
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today
- Reread paragraphs 7-10 on pages 24-25 of “The Oregon Trail”
- Underline key details about the new things emigrants learned to do
- Complete the Challenge/Adaptation Chart – How did the emigrants adapt to the challenges they faced on the Oregon Trail?
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- There are many people that made California what it is today. Today we will learn about one prominent figure by the name of Biddy Mason.
- Watch the video
- Visit the website
- Open the Biddy Mason Doc to answer the questions for today
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!