Thursday, April 23rd
- NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! You have Friday, April 24th off and no assignments will be posted.
- Today is Ms. Balcomb’s last day of teaching for a while! She will still check in with you but will not be answering emails or Class Dojo messages. Reach out to Ms. Contreras if you have questions!
- You will check our Language Arts Google Classroom for Ms. Contreras’ videos each day! Not this page!
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- Today we continuing with Topic 15. Click on the assignment
- Watch the videos and complete the practice work!
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading – YOU NEED TO CLICK “YES” on the assignment in Google Classroom to get credit for this!
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today
- Analyzing photographs is a way of getting additional information and helps us better understand events in the past.
- Look at the photographs below paragraphs 8 and 16 i n “The Oregon Trail” (pages 24 & 27). How do the photos support Whitman’s description?
- Annotate! Label features (characteristics) you see on the photographs that are described in the text as you reread pages 22-29
- Complete the chart to tell how each photograph supports Whitman’s description.
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- Watch the video
- Complete the worksheet
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!