Thursday, April 9th
You may do these in any order, but this is my suggested schedule.
- Question of the Day in Google Classroom
- If you need instructions on how to answer the question, read this: https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020296?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Visit our Math Google Classroom and Click on the assignment for today. You will need to sign in.
- We are working on Topic 12. There is a “playlist” assigned. It has two videos to watch and two assignments.
- Language Arts
- 30 minutes of choice reading
- Visit our Language Arts Google Classroom and click on the assignment for today.
- Read the sample letter written by someone who traveled west during the 1930s. Read the directions and notice the different areas that are color coded on the letter.
- Write your own letter pretending to be someone traveling west during the 1930s. Make sure it looks like the sample letter. You can look back at the stories we read for information and details about what it would have been like for someone to live through that.
- Social Studies or Science
- Visit our Science and Social Studies Google Classroom
- Find the Assignment for today.
- You will watch the video and follow the directions.
- If you do not see PE, you will have to add the class to Google Classrooms! Watch this video about how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6snxyz3ktY
- Use the code u24gtbh to join the PE class
- If Coach has not assigned you a lesson, complete one of these videos! Movement is important! All of these can be done safely inside if you are careful!